Terms and Conditions
Welcome to CatWheel.com.au (the “Website”), owned and operated by Marketix Digital Pty Ltd (“Company”).
These terms and conditions govern your use of the Website and your purchase of the cat exercise wheel (“Product”) offered on the Website. By accessing and using the Website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, please refrain from using our Website.
1. Intellectual Property
All content and materials on the Website, including but not limited to text, images, graphics, logos, and software, are the property of the Company and are protected by applicable copyright and intellectual property laws. You may not use, reproduce, modify, distribute, or republish any content from the Website without the Company’s prior written consent.
2. Product Information and Pricing
- We make every effort to provide accurate and up-to-date product information on the Website. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information.
- Prices for the Product listed on the Website are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Product without prior notice.
3. Orders and Payments
- All orders placed through the Website are subject to acceptance and availability.
- By placing an order, you represent that all information provided is accurate and complete, and you have the legal authority to enter into the transaction.
- We accept various payment methods, and you agree to provide accurate and valid payment information for your order.
- In the event of a pricing error on the Website, we reserve the right to cancel any orders placed at the incorrect price.
4. Shipping and Delivery
- Please refer to our Shipping and Delivery page for information about shipping times, costs, and other related details.
- Please note that due to the covid pandemic there have been impacts on shipping, we are sometimes experiencing shipping delays and we will advise you if this is the case with your order.
5. Returns and Refunds
- For information about our Returns and Refunds policy, please refer to the designated page on the Website.
6. Product Disclaimer
- The Product is intended for use by domestic cats and should be used under adult supervision. We are not liable for any misuse of the Product that may result in injury to your cat or any other party.
- Although the Product is designed with safety in mind, it is essential to observe your cat’s behaviour while using the wheel and discontinue use if any signs of discomfort or stress are noticed.
- The Company is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by the Product’s use or misuse.
- Please exercise and apply common sense, use the product safely at all times, do not allow toddlers or children to play on the equipment, or use the cat wheel for any purpose that it was not intended.
- Do not power or propel the wheel with any devices, or push the wheel with your hands, especially whilst your cat is on it.
- Basically, don’t be silly, and look after the safety of your cat.
7. Limitation of Liability
- The Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your use or inability to use the Website or the Product.
- In no event shall the Company’s total liability exceed the total amount paid by you for the Product minus shipping and taxes.
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia. Any disputes arising from the use of the Website or the purchase of the Product shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
9. Changes to Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. By continuing to use the Website after any changes, you accept and agree to be bound by the revised terms.
By using the Website and purchasing the Product, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these terms and conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.